- Cooked steel cut oats- ½ cup
- Chickpea flour- ¼ cup
- Rice flour- ¼ cup
- Boiled Sweet corn kernels- ¼ cup
- Sliced onions- ½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Yellow Chilli flakes- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1 pinch
- Water ¼ cup
- Oil- For frying
- Heat the oil in a deep bottom pan.
- Reserve the water, and mix in the remaining ingredients together in a bowl. Leave aside for a few minutes.
- The onions should start releasing the water in that time. In case the need arises use the water to make the batter.
- Pour in spoonful of the bhajia batter into hot oil.
- Deep fry till golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on an absorbent kitchen towel.
- Sprinkle some Chat masala (optional), and serve piping hot with mint chutney.
Checkout steel cut oats bhajia product.
Leave a comment