- Sieve 1 cup ‘Jiwa Diabetic Care Atta’ with 1 tsp baking soda.
- Soak 25-30 dates in milk. Grind to a smooth paste when soft.
- Add in ¾ cup oil, ¾ cup milk, and the atta mix.
- Stir in 2 tbsp chopped roasted walnuts, and pour the batter in the greased or lined cake tin.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Bake for 20 mins or till a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Face it upside down, as there is no downside to wiping this one clean.
Can you please make a recipe for cake using gluten free atta/maida? Something like banana bread or chocolate cake
Leave a comment