- JIWA Farm To Table Red Rice- 1 cup
- Olive oil- 1 tbsp.
- Garlic- 1 tbsp., minced
- Thai Chilli - 1-2
- Onion- ¼ cup, sliced
- Baby Corn- ¼ cup, sliced
- Bell peppers- ½ cup, diced Thai Basil- ½ cup packed
- Dark soy sauce- 1 tsp
Thai Curry paste- 1 tbsp.
- Lemon juice- 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Start with heating the olive oil in a pan.
- Add in the minced garlic and let it fry on high heat.
- Next add in sliced onions and baby corn. Toss.
- Add in half of the Thai basil leaves.
- Next add in chopped bell peppers, a generous spoonful of Thai curry paste, a teaspoon of thick dark soy, and sauté on high heat for a minute!
- Add in a cup of perfectly cooked red rice, a pinch of salt, and toss to mix well. Sprinkle a pinch of salt, and toss in the remaining basil too. Finish with a squeeze of lemon.
- Serve sizzling hot!