Skip to content
JIWA Tricolor quinoa- ½ cup- cooked in orange juice
- Kale-1 cup (packed)
- Feta cheese- 3-4 tbsp.
- Goji berry- handful (opt-cranberries)
- Toasted almonds- 2 tbsp.
For the dressing:
- Kashundi-2 tbsp.
- Orange reduction- 1 tbsp.
- Ginger juice- 1 tsp
- balsamic vinegar- 2 tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing till incorporated.
- Now prep the Kale, and chop into bite size pieces.
- Toss with the remaining ingredients, reserving some for the garnish.
- Add in 2 tbsp. of the dressing, and crack some black pepper on top.
- Top with some crumbled feta and berries.
- Serve immediately.