Skip to content
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Grease a standard donut pan and set it aside.
- Sift together 1 1/2 cups ‘Jiwa Gluten Free Maida’, 1 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp cream of tartar, 1 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder, and 3/4 cup granulated sugar,
- Add 6 tbsp unsalted butter, 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar, and whisk well to a soft batter.
- Spoon the batter in the pan half way full. Tap it couple of times to release any air bubbles.
- Bake at 190°C for 20-25 mins or till the top is pale but sides are browned.
- Remove from oven and allow the donuts to cool.
- Place a generous helping of cinnamon sugar in a flat dish, and roll the warm donuts in them till they are coated nicely on the top. (and bottom and sides too!)