Skip to content
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Take 2 cups chickpeas soaked, drained and pressure cooked.
- Add 2 tbsp chopped white onion, 2 tbsp fresh coriander, 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, 3 tsp ground cumin, 5-6 cloves garlic, 1tsp salt, Cayenne pepper to taste.
- Dunk it all into a food processor pulse-pulse-pulse till everything is broken down (not pureed!!).
Sprinkle in 1 cup ‘Jiwa Gluten Free Atta’ and ½ tsp baking powder and mix well. Make small discs and keep aside.
- Next, Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the discs on to the tray, brush them generously with olive oil.
- Bake at 190°C for 25-30 mins, flipping half way through, or till the falafels are golden brown.
- Serve with fresh hummus or tzatziki.
Leave a comment